This recipe is a sneak peak from my book The 30-Day Hormone Solution. You can grab your copy HERE.
My first-ever book The 30-Day Hormone Solution is releasing in just a few short weeks, and I’m SO excited for you to get your hands on a copy! This book is a culmination of my 15+ years of practice as a weight-loss coach, and hormone-fixer-upper. And if you’ve been following me for any length of time, you’ll know that the recipes within are bound to be downright delicious.
Over the next few weeks I’ll be sharing a handful of recipes from my book; first up is my Coconut Collagen Coffee.
The holidays are coming up, which usually means a whole lotta holiday parties and heavier meals. This Collagen Coffee is the perfect drink to sip on the morning before a big meal. It’s truly satisfying, thanks to a healthy dose of fat from the coconut butter, which means it will keep you feeling fuller for longer.
Holiday party tip; do NOT skip breakfast and lunch in preparation for a big holiday dinner! This will lead you to feel starved by the time dinner arrives, and you’ll indulge in ALL of the things. Instead, whip up this cozy elixir in the morning or afternoon to help keep your blood sugar levels stable until you get to your feast.
PSST! Want more delicious, low-sugar recipes like this one? Grab my FREE 5-Day Sugar Detox Challenge, and I’ll send you a step-by-step plan to follow, alongside a bunch of delicious recipes for you to enjoy to help you obliterate your sugar + carb cravings –> GRAB MY FREE DETOX HERE
- 1 cup (240 ml) fresh brewed hot coffee or americano or espresso
- Hot water, add enough according to your preference
- 1 tbsp (6 g) collagen powder
- 1⁄2 tbsp (7 g) coconut butter
- Brew your coffee according to your preference. I often make an americano, or I use 1 packet of Four Sigmatic coffee and add roughly 1 cup (240 ml) of hot boiling water.
- Add the coffee to a blender with the collagen powder and coconut butter. Blend on high until well combined.
- This recipe can be found alongside 50+ paleo-friendly recipes inside my new book, The 30-Day Hormone Solution. You can visit here to grab a copy: holisticwellness.ca/hormonesolutionbook