Got a super health conscious and nutrition obsessed foodie on your Christmas list this year?
I’m sure we all have someone on our list that is difficult to buy for. Especially if they happen to be someone that is concerned about what they eat, they body care they use and is only interested in paleo-vegan-quality-type recipe books.
Trust me, even the people I know really well (um, like my boyfriend), I still have a hard time shopping for!! Christmas shopping can be a hard task and I’m all for getting people gifts that will add value to their lives and are health conscious options. Hope the options below inspire your gift giving:
- Living Libations – The Seabuckthorn Best Skin Ever is my favourite skin care oil, ever! It’s my everything! Nadine Artemis, the beauty behind this incredible line, sources out the best oils and everything is super high quality and beyond natural. From skin care, to dental care, non toxic perfumes and men’s products, you will love everything about this company from the moment you infuse your skin and senses.
- Pure + Simple – I just had to include another skin care line, because let’s face it, women love skin care and want their skin to be vibrant and healthy. Plus, who want’s chemicals, toxins and hormone disruptors seeping in through their skin? Not me! Pure + Simple has incredible all natural toners, cleaners, skin oils, makeup and suncare products. Plus, they have some amazing gift packs available this time of year.
- Grovemade – Using natural woods and a ton of heart and love, Grovemade crafts beautiful products. We’re talking, iPhone cases, laptop cases, computer stands, lamps, cool desk accessories and one very awesome watch! If you have a techie in your life that is glued to their iPhone or laptop all day, these amazing gifts may be right up their alley.
- Salty Kisses & Hippie Floss Oil – my very own line of all natural and holistic dental products. Of course these are all natural and toxin free; I wouldn’t have it any other way. From whitening teeth, to reducing tooth sensitivity, strengthening gums and preventing cavities, I promise you’ll love these products from the very moment you use them. I often hear from customers that after their very first use, they feel like they just left the dentists chair. Yup.. you’re teeth will feel that clean!
- Chocolate – I mean, who doesn’t love chocolate. Two brands I love are Giddy Yoyo and Sacred Chocolate. Both contain only the best, most natural ingredients used in their raw state. These make for great stocking stuffers and being that there are so many incredible flavours to choose from, I guarantee there’s a flavour for everyone.
- Undiet Cookbook – the best part about this shopping guide is that I know the people behind most of the companies I’ve listed and my dear friend Meghan Telpner, is the amazing women behind this delicious book. You can grab your copy on Amazon.ca or in the U.S. on Amazon.com. It’s full of over 130 of the most amazing plant based recipes and will satisfy the vegan or paleo foodie in your life.
- eCookbooks & Health Guides – If you’re more of techie and enjoy reading your books off your iPad (which is great for travelling), you can grab many of my ebooks on my shop page. From simple detoxes, to healthy holiday desserts and living the Qualitarian Life, you’ll find lots of great info about health, wellness, weight loss and of course, delicious and gluten free recipes.
- Essential Oils – I diffuse oils in my house daily as well as use them on my skin and to clean the house. Oh! I even use them to do laundry! Ok, so, I use them often! From incredible quality oils, to diffusers and xmas gift sets, doTerra has an amazing selection to choose from. P.S. If there’s one oil you buy for your skin, make it Frankincense. It’s healing, nourishing, and full of anti-aging nutrients.
- Animals – Yes, I mean real live furry cute animals. With so many animals needing homes, Christmas is the perfect time to adopt a pet and give an animal a loving home forever. Head on over to your nearest animal shelter or humane society with your family and adopt a pet today!
- Health – YES!! Nothing better than giving the gift of health! I have gift certificates available for my services and my Metabolic Weight Loss Program. If you’re looking to help a friend or family member get healthy in the new year and get back into their skinny jeans, send me an email at email@example.com and we can arrange to send you a gift certificate.
Aside from these amazing ideas and gift options, there are much more simpler gifts you can choose to give, such as, cooking your partner a nice meal, baking homemade granola and packaging it mason jars with cute bows, heading out to go ice skating with your family with some homemade hot chocolate in hand or donating to a family in need or your favourite charity.
Either way, I hope your gift giving and holiday shopping doesn’t stress you out too much! Have other companies and gift giving ideas you’d like to share? Post in the comments below and let me know 🙂