Chilly days call for BULLETPROOF HOT CHOCOLATE. This delicious version of hot chocolate isn’t loaded with sugar. This version has lots of hormone-balancing, brains fuelling fats. My sugar, grain and carbohydrate intake is definitely on the lower side. I don’t follow a ketogenic diet, but I do eat more fat than I used to (my skin, hair and hormones love it!) And in case you didn’t know, higher intake of fat (the good kind) can help you combat your carb cravings and ditch the sugar. Amazing right? So enjoy this hot chocolate guilt free and know that as you’re sipping away, you’re supporting your hormones and crushing those sugar cravings at the same time.
P.S. If you’re looking for more delicious and easy recipes, come join me inside my Healthy Hormones Recipe Club! Are you confused with all the information out there about how to balance your hormones, lose weight + support your immunity? Can’t keep up with all the different diets; Paleo, Keto, Intermittent Fasting, or which one is even right for you Get a monthly meal plan + shopping list + recipes that will help you to support your body, balance your hormones, detoxify and shed some inches in the process! Each month has a different theme (CLICK HERE to read what I’ll be sharing over the next few months!) This Recipe Club is available for a super affordable price, so you can easily say YES to putting yourself first, without breaking the bank. Delicious food & zero deprivation, I promise!
- 1/2 cup Filtered Water
- 1/2 cup Coconut Milk
- 1 tbsp Unsalted Grass Fed Butter (or ghee)
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil or MCT Oil, or MCT powder
- 2 tbsp Unsweetened Cacao Powder
- 1 tbsp Collagen I love CanPrev Collagen
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 dash Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Monk Fruit Sweetener Optional
- In a small pot, bring water and coconut milk to a boil.
- Remove from heat and add to your blender
- Add the rest of the ingredients into the blender. Blend until frothy
- Pour into a mug and enjoy.